pet world=out of body experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
everyone that cares i got first hand experience of the bad side of little nemo at pet world a few min ago i over heard the girl telling this lady and her kid that she should buy the 20 gal tank take it home put her water in it and come back for the anemone and clown fish.she then stated that she will need an anemone for each clown fish to be happy.sorry gang but i lost my cookies there shaking the whole time i explained to the lady that if she did that i would guarantee her that she will kill it all i wrote down aquarium advice and told her to do major research before she jumps into anything like that..she probably thinks i am a loon because i was almost in tears trying to explain sand beds lights filtration and how delicate anenonies are...thanks for listening i needed to blow...

Thank you for suggesting this site. We can only hope that you gave her some doubt and she will either visit here or find help elsewhere.

Yea, my lfs had some cute finding nemo things painted on the window, and even have a tank full of clowns. At least he wouldn't sell them to someone who had no idea what they were doing. Just the other day I was talking to him about my brand new pond, and he almost wouldn't sell me some koi because he had forgotten about my established pond. If only you could find people like that everywhere.

she took the paper and thanked me said she already had wondered if he could take care of it properly i told her absolutely there are a lot of young fish keepers but research is the key and do it in forums where the people are not just trying to sell her something so one saved but it is not enough makes me sick how many will be lost. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom