power out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spicemonkey

Aquarium Advice Freak
So we lost power last night for awhile back on but filter is not working on my 12g. sjould i leave alone umtil i get a new one or move my 1 firefish and 1emerald crab with lr& others yo my 54g that has been up since oct/nov with only a hob magnum?

Is it a HOB? Is it still running but not moving water? If it is then it may just need to be primed by pouring a couple cups full of water in it. Happened to mine when I had a HOB filter. If that is even your problem. Just a thought.

The filter in the 12g is built in (nano) is not working, the bubble wand is tho. 1 fish with blue leg and emerald crabs are all that are in the 12g
The hob in the 54g is working, no livestick as of yet in this tank

Crapballs!!! My led light us shot too now. it was on when I got home from work but started flickering shortly thereafter. I unplygged it for the night, plugged it back in this morning and nadda. eeeks. the darn thing is only 6 mos old!!!?

Could have been fried or damaged from a power surge. I lose electronics from my common outages all the time. Everything in my house is on a surge protector.

I called Marineland after not getting a reply to my email earlier. they said it was prolly the transformer aka little box lol they are sending me a new one...won't be here until tues/wed gah!!!

All seems ok so, far praying the motor for the built in filter and the transformer for the light arrive sooner than later ugh
I did move the light from 54g to 12g to give em somethin eeven if it is only a standard tank light eh

Woot woot filter has arrived, installed and operational!! Phew. now I just need the transformer for the

Gah!!! Gotta wait another week for yhe transformer for my light to come in!! Tuesday...tuesday come on

Back
Top Bottom