Pred tank advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. Well I'd probably only keep larger fish with them. Would a marine Betta work? Or are they not aggressive enough?

Hmm I don't know which fish would be the best choice. Are triggers too aggressive for tusks?

Depends on what trigger. Niger, blue throat, pink tails arent really that mean. Picassos, undulated, assassi are mean (usually)

Clown triggers are the second most aggressive. Undulated being the king of the triggers, as far as aggression is concerned. Of course there are some fish that just aren't typical, but the odds are great.

Triggers get very aggressive as they grow larger. What will you do if the trigger gets too aggressive for the others?

Triggers get very aggressive as they grow larger. What will you do if the trigger gets too aggressive for the others?

Well all the fishes that will be going in this setup will be aggressive. Still thinking on the size tank 125-200 gals. Right now they are all in my big QT sticking most of them now so they get friendly from now.

Sounds interesting. Are they all in there? Is there any aggression yet?

Also in saltwater do you have to stock a certain way as to spread aggression?

Back
Top Bottom