So, I'm setting up my tank and will have LR
in by next week this time, I hope.
55G w/ x2 thick glass
-3x 48" VHO
-1X 48" VHO
Remora C w/ MJ900
3x MJ900 for circ (do I need em all?)
So, on with the questions-
1. I have 3.5" of aragonite sand, should I add another bag? (putting it to 5.25" or so?)
2. Is the lighting setup I'm using ok, or should I replace one of the 6500K's w/ a 12000 or something?
3. I'm getting 30lbs of Coral Gulf and 40lbs of Keys LR
.com. In addition, should I get a box of Figi (46-52lbs) from liveaquaria.com or another 20 each of Gulf and Keys from LR
4. I'm not going to dip the LR
in anything, I want all the hitch hikers and I'll fish em out if they're problematic. Should I "Feed the tank" and should I have the lights on normal cycle or what?
5. Are Damsels as evil as I've read? They're quite pretty and hardy, but they all are semi-aggressive, yes?
Thanks all. I've been taking pictures as I progress with each step and will post them all once the LR