Red Sea Max 130 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you might want to test the water on a regular basis before you add any more livestock. you just moved this tank, correct? you might get a spike from disturbing the sand.

Oh ya i have a PH probe and a master test kit and i am currently testing daily. Right now all the tests are good though:)

ya i just hope everything will be good enough for me to start testing weekly. Then ill wait another week before i start adding things I just hope it will all be done in the next week or so

K huge update tommorow I moved all the rock around and found a baby bristle starfish! But sadly I have to get rid of the pistol shrimp found out today he has been eating my hermit crabs :(
But good news I am going to a frag meet tommorow going to buy some peppermint shrimp a starfish and waste my lifes savings on corals! lol

the baby brittle star is actually full grown. you'll see small striped ones and small white ones. they don't grow to the size of the brittles you see in the lfs.

YA Spent only $100 dollars (That is good) Saving it all for the next frag meet I go to But sorry I didn't update you yesterday I was to busy watching and acclimating my frags. But I am downloading the pics right now so They will be on in a few

Oh and before I post pics I just felt that I needed to share this I went to the station that had bags of peppermint shrimp and got the last one (Oh and not to get off topic but I got rid of the pistol shrimp) But any ways I also got a frag from them which was a neon green hammer anemone But I had the bag of peppermint shrimp in my hand Oh and it was a really good deal 3 peppermint shrimp for $10 I am going to start calling peppermint shrimp PS but so here I am getting the money out of my wallet and then this guy just pops out from nowhere drops $10 dollars on the table and litterlly pulled the bag of shrimp out of my hands! But any way I don't have peppermint shrimp yet...... Feels like all the peppermint shrimp are trying to avoid me :( lol

PICS

Here are the pics I got a neon green hammer anemone baby colony of Nucalear Subs And some really cool orange polyps that I posted in the ID section because I have No Idea what they are. Oh and really EXCITING NEWS!!!!!! Ready So i was moving all my rock around trying to find the pistol shrimp and found a really precious version of the big leather coral although what is super cute is the little polyps that come out of it are the same size as the big so when it is happy all the polyps come out and it is liked covered with polyps so you can't even see the coral.

Attachments

• IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 167
Okay those are the frags in the tank Now for acclimating and putting the frags in the tank

Got 3 peppermint shrimps I ill post pics of them when I do I will post pics of the frags to.

Back
Top Bottom