should I get this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO, no. You'll be better off and probably save money by piecing it together yourself. You don't need live sand. Use aragonite and let the LR seed it for you. Also, I'd skip the hydrometer and save for a refractometer. They are much more accurate and easy to use once calibrated.

HN1...you type alot faster then me. You beat me to it..
+1...lol

I think it might be best to tailor something to your needs rather than purchasing a 'ready made' kit. HN1 makes a very, very good suggestion....opt for the refractormeter and do not purchase the swing arm hydrometer. They really are not accurate enough. Starting with a smaller tank (15 gallons) will require more accurate readings. Nose around and get better quality equipment including testing supplies.

HTH and good luck to you!

I just sat up a nano 8 gallon and found a little LFS that has some really good prices and much better quality test kit.

15 gallon nano tank you should make or buy an automatic top off system. Salt levels fluctuate too much via evaporation on tanks of that size.

Back
Top Bottom