Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniperhank said:
So...what does ammonia turning blue mean...

I have no idea but it looks totally weird!! Did you count the right number of drops to add and not accidentally use one of the wrong bottles?

Nope, done it to many times with the result of blue...and I mean BRIGHT BLUE. Either my test has gone bad or I have a TON of ammonia in my tank after a week and a half and a PWC...

Greener...
img_1869521_0_c68f779b443bf625fea7b7ece5714b74.jpg

img_1879423_0_d2108dc31eca4e401f991ec5b24caf29.jpg

Getting there. Also, trying something new. I'm going to try to win an acan lord off ebay. See how this goes. If I win one of the ones I'm watching, I'll let you guys know how it arrives.

Sniperhank said:
Yep, def adding the correct amount of drops. Cycle seems to be going well. Barely any ammonia reading, mostly nitrites and nitrates at this point.

Awesome!! Did that coral come in the mail yet?

Got my acan today. It is sitting quietly at the bottom of my tank. I ordered a ton off of bulkreefsupply. Have my second Radion and a dual reactor. Going to be running carbon and gfo in the 55 once it is fully up and running.

Sniperhank said:
Got my acan today. It is sitting quietly at the bottom of my tank. I ordered a ton off of bulkreefsupply. Have my second Radion and a dual reactor. Going to be running carbon and gfo in the 55 once it is fully up and running.

What does carbon and gfo do exactly?

You better post a picture of the acan! I hope she's happy in your tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom