Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-04-2012, 04:17 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

that's true does that website you linked ship to Canada?

Old 02-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Yep, they ship to canada according to their checkout screen. It seems the fixture i had in mind for $50 is out of stock right now.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:24 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

ahh that's the one I had my eye on aswel! looks nice even has a moon feature & free shipping! wow I'll have to check back
Old 02-04-2012, 04:25 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I had one on my first sw tank and while they are not the greatest they are ok. You can still keep ALOT of corals with that light though. It's bit cheaply made but it works. lol It has 3 power cords and you can hook each on up to a timer. Thats what I did when I had mine.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

thanks Carey , your help is always appreciated! um would you know I livestock site that ships to canada? I kinda really want a Pom Pom crab
Old 02-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Sorry, no idea. :-( Just keep searching theres gotta be someone that will ship to you there or who is in your country would be a bonus. lol

I had a pom pom, they are so tiny, I wasnt expecting how small they would be.
But they are really great, I loved mine when I had her. She lost a pom pom one day and a few days later she died.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

awh I'm sorry for your loss but great to hear they are so cute! yea I guess I'll check my Lfs for a new friend today, I have to take back a 3 stripped damsel that was attacking my hermits! an I specifically asked sumone ther if they would..he said no:/ any suggestions on a fish? chromis perhaps
Old 02-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I happen to like chromis. Some people think they are nippy with each other but my 3 are doing great. They are very active too which is a plus.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice Activist

hello carey! so umm i ran into a slight issue, I ordered that fixture last night that you recommended now heres the downside after looking at the faxed receipt i realized i ordered the wrong light ! when right fixture but the wrong package , in my excitment i clicked the one for the freshwater setup, daym:P im anticipating 12 oclock est to hit so i can call them and see if i can switch before its shipped. but i was just curious if theyll alow this, youve delt with them before , are they very lenient ? will there be an additional charge for this? or am i now going to have to drop another 100.00 at my LFS to get the proper bulbs .
thanks
Old 02-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I think if you catch it in time they will switch it with no problem. Silly mistake is all. lol We've all done it when we get excited to buy something.

Let me know how it turns out.

Tags
coral, soft, soft coral

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com