Stocking Opinions - 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha.. i guess we do!

Oh! Get the black blenny! Those ones are sooo! cool!. My LFS had one, and the way he perched on everything was so awesome. And when the LFS owner came over, and put his finger in the tank, the blenny was swimming around it in circles for like 2 minutes straight. It was hilarious. When i was mentioning the starry blenny, i was thinking about the black blenny, but i just couldn't remember the name, so i gave a suggestion of a different one. The starry is still an awesome one IMO, but the black blennies are freakin sweeeet.

And OK, i never knew what the heck the Ebili thing was until now.. but that is a really awesome looking tang. Nicer than the other tangs i've seen actually. I like the way he looks more than the Kole tangs, but those are still awesome. Also, if that is the list you have now, then your very lucky because those are such awesome fishies.

Not really sure about the firefish, but it is already known that blennies and gobies become aggressive when there is another fish in the tank, that has the same size and shape. So... my guess is, they would be fine. The firefish are long and thin, while the blenny is a little shorter, and get to be fat lol. Is the goby you have a watchman? Or just an orange spotted.. I forget if those were also watchmans or not..

I'm not sure how the orange spot is classed, but he acts EXACTLY the same as my yellow watchman goby. I was actually suprised my gobies got along so well. Perhaps I will make an investment into the black blenny at the store if it's still there.

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Black Combtooth Blenny

That's the one I believe ^.^

All of my fish get along quite well; The Foxface is adorable haha, he is always swimming around my tangs checking out what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom