Tank Falling apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys i got up this morning and i seen 4 or 5 peices of my LR fell to the ground and a bunch of my mushrooms and polyps are still not attaching to the LR i cant get them to stay in a certin place and it realy becoming more of a hassel with them then beautie. but back to the LR i see that my LR is loosey stacked and i cant seem to tighten it up. i try to move on peice and others fall down.
i tryed epoxy the other day to hold a few in place but i be darn the epoxy wont hold either i got the HOLD FAST epoxy from dr.fostersmith.com the kind that turns white when ready to use and i sware its junk. should i take everything out and restack it? or just try to make the best of what i got?
i dont want the stack to fall when i add other fish let alone sps corals or lsp corals.
thanks
heres a pic of it now

Plastic zip ties might work, since the pieces are somewhat small (rock), make sure you get the ones that don't have metal in the zippy part.

You might need to take the rock and kind of put it together as finding rocks that will fit into another groove on another rock.So many options out there.

ok i will move some around to make it fit a bit better. i think i am going to get rid of some of the mushrooms and polyps. the packs from liveaquaria.com are a little over whelming for this little tank. Owell live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom