Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Could I just get a cuc? Will they starve? I don't think I can buy a clown anytime soon and wouldn't I want to start with the least aggressive and move to the most aggressive which would be the clown in my tank? I think the least would be the cardinal or watch goby because the neon cleans...

I think this is the one...

Hmm actually I think it's the opposite, you put in the most aggressive fish last. if you went ahead and put in cleanup crew you would have to make sure they have something to eat.

Update!!!!!
I found a CL offer that is a small company for fish... Check this offer out. He has a ton of these offers..

Yes, if you are looking for a Ricordea garden with many colors now is your chance. I have these on sale for only 8.99 each. That is the lowest price you will ever find. Check around. Also over 200 corals in stock now ! Other items on sale are :

Med/Large Peppermiint Shrimp $ 4.00
Elmerald Crabs $ 4.00
Sexy Shrimp $11.99
Sea Hare ( Excellent for hair algae ) $ 18.00
Skunk Cleaner Large $20.00
Large Fire Shrimp $ 24.00
Nice size Blue Hermit crabs $.40
Nice Size Astrea Turbo Snails $.40
Large Plate Corals only $ 24.99
Large Tourch Corals $ 8.00 Per Head ( Many colors to choose from )
Multi color green hammer corals only 8.00 per head
Acan frags as low as 1.50 per head !!!!! ( Orange with Green centers )
Tank Raised Bangi Cardnails $ 15.99
Yuma Ricordea Rocks many mushrooms $ 45.00
5-6 Inch Healthy Clams 45.00-55.00
Chalice corals on sale
Duncans 10-15 Heads only 25.00
Many colors of Blasto's
_______________ ONE TIME SPECIAL ____________ RAINBOW WELLSO'S LARGE $ 65.00

*** MORE MORE MORE ***

MORE MORE MORE !!!!

WWW.SLIPPERYROCKCORALS.COM

Only 45-50 Minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh Pa.

Call or text me at 724-968-9432

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

carey said:
Hmm actually I think it's the opposite, you put in the most aggressive fish last. if you went ahead and put in cleanup crew you would have to make sure they have something to eat.

So you could add some member of the clean up crew every time you add a fish?

You can do that. Or add them a few at a time before or after fish. Theres no firm rule per say on adding cuc. Just gotta make sure they have food is all.

carey said:
You can do that. Or add them a few at a time before or after fish. Theres no firm rule per say on adding cuc. Just gotta make sure they have food is all.

Cool so if I don't think there's enough food for the can I just clip some seaweed?

needmorecowbell said:
Update!!!!!
I found a CL offer that is a small company for fish... Check this offer out. He has a ton of these offers..

Yes, if you are looking for a Ricordea garden with many colors now is your chance. I have these on sale for only 8.99 each. That is the lowest price you will ever find. Check around. Also over 200 corals in stock now ! Other items on sale are :

Med/Large Peppermiint Shrimp $ 4.00
Elmerald Crabs $ 4.00
Sexy Shrimp $11.99
Sea Hare ( Excellent for hair algae ) $ 18.00
Skunk Cleaner Large $20.00
Large Fire Shrimp $ 24.00
Nice size Blue Hermit crabs $.40
Nice Size Astrea Turbo Snails $.40
Large Plate Corals only $ 24.99
Large Tourch Corals $ 8.00 Per Head ( Many colors to choose from )
Multi color green hammer corals only 8.00 per head
Acan frags as low as 1.50 per head !!!!! ( Orange with Green centers )
Tank Raised Bangi Cardnails $ 15.99
Yuma Ricordea Rocks many mushrooms $ 45.00
5-6 Inch Healthy Clams 45.00-55.00
Chalice corals on sale
Duncans 10-15 Heads only 25.00
Many colors of Blasto's
_______________ ONE TIME SPECIAL ____________ RAINBOW WELLSO'S LARGE $ 65.00

*** MORE MORE MORE ***

MORE MORE MORE !!!!

WWW.SLIPPERYROCKCORALS.COM

Only 45-50 Minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh Pa.

Call or text me at 724-968-9432

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Great!!!!!

if you have just clean up crew I would just drop a few pieces of pellet food for them. Nassarius snails ann hermits will eat that. Not sure if algae eating snails will though. You could also add some shrimp :-D

carey said:
if you have just clean up crew I would just drop a few pieces of pellet food for them. Nassarius snails ann hermits will eat that. Not sure if algae eating snails will though. You could also add some shrimp :-D

I LOVE shrimp!!!! I'll have 2 cleaners and 2 peppermint:)
Ok I'm done hijacking your thread:D

Lol go ahead it's helping me too, I made this to help other people by reading my mistakes. The other reason is to help me not make stupid mistakes, for example, I almost caught my house on fire a while ago and quit for a while because I was so scared. If I posted a thread about the light and my decisions when I used it, it wouldn't of happened.

needmorecowbell said:
Lol go ahead it's helping me too, I made this to help other people by reading mistakes. The other reason is to help me not make stupid mistakes, for example, I almost caught my house on fire a while ago and quit for a while because I was so scared. If I posted a thread about the light and my decisions when I used it, it wouldn't of happened.

Haha you did that with a light?!?

Yep in my bedroom too. It was at night and I would have normally been sleeping.. It was in my room and my room is near the rest of my family. It would have been tragic. I wanted to see the cool actinics but I left one of the outlets that was connected to the ballast open which stayed on and melted the plastic. I smoked out my room and it smelled for weeks.

needmorecowbell said:
Yep in my bedroom too. It was at night and I would have normally been sleeping.. It was in my room and my room is near the rest of my family. It would have been tragic. I wanted to see the cool actinics but I left one of the outlets that was connected to the ballast open which stayed on and melted the plastic. I smoked out my room and it smelled for weeks.

Ouch...ruin the light?! Haha

needmorecowbell said:
Yep just threw it out a few weeks when I was going through stuff in the attic. It was fried lol.

Hahaha niceee:D are you going to buy from th CL seller?? Does he sell live rock? Im pissed at your lfs FOR you!!!

Lol thanks for the support and I
Most likely will but he lives pretty far away, about an hour and a half away. We go on vacation near him though so it will be on occasion. His prices are soo worth it though. Plus, no tax :D he does sell live rock. It's nice too

needmorecowbell said:
Lol thanks for the support and I
Most likely will but he lives pretty far away, about an hour and a half away. We go on vacation near him though so it will be on occasion. His prices are soo worth it though. Plus, no tax :D he does sell live rock. It's nice too

My god. Id pay my mom to bring me hahaha i say do it. Bring a cooler too haha 1.5 hrs is a long way for sw fish

Yep that's what I'm worried about also. How can I keep them in a bag for that long? Cuc doesnt exactly matter and not sure about corals but fish do.

Is it normal to have "hair" on your live rock? Mine is kinda fuzzy. Also, I found a feather duster! Pretty cool looking.

needmorecowbell said:
Is it normal to have "hair" on your live rock? Mine is kinda fuzzy. Also, I found a feather duster! Pretty cool looking.

Green hair algae..?

Back
Top Bottom