Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damsels are really aggressive and need to be in a predatory tank. Even the semi aggresive ones get aggresive with time. And a 30 gallon tank will only make it worse. Talk to your lfs about it.:)

Hehehe yes get the wrasse! Wrasse is one of those words were i feel like rubbing my hands together in an evil way after saying it...kind of how i feel like i should hit someone after saying bossanova... Anyone else feel like this? Lol
Ya, refresh us on your stock braaaa

Gboy66 said:
Hehehe yes get the wrasse! Wrasse is one of those words were i feel like rubbing my hands together in an evil way after saying it...kind of how i feel like i should hit someone after saying bossanova... Anyone else feel like this? Lol
Ya, refresh us on your stock braaaa

Your so.... RIGHT! I want to do something bad. I you pronounce it right it sounds like something else....

Lol k so I guess I'll try to find the wrasse and here is the rest
1 occ clown
1 bangaii cardinal
1 yellow watchmen goby
1 6 line wrasse
1 of something else, what should it be or is four fish good?

needmorecowbell said:
Lol k so I guess I'll try to find the wrasse and here is the rest
1 occ clown
1 bangaii cardinal
1 yellow watchmen goby
1 6 line wrasse
1 of something else, what should it be or is four fish good?

What about a fire fish? Or a PURPLE fire fish!!!!!! Hahahah

You can do six if you keep up with pwc:) I'm doing
1 occ clown
1 bangaii cardinal
1 royal gramma
1 purple firefish
1 watchman goby
1 blue reef chromis

This is for my 29.

SwimsWithFish said:
You can do six if you keep up with pwc:) I'm doing
1 occ clown
1 bangaii cardinal
1 royal gramma
1 purple firefish
1 watchman goby
1 blue reef chromis

This is for my 29.

Lol almost exactly the same...YES purple fire fish...i am now obsessed with those hahahah

Ahahahahahaha fish humor...love it

I wish i had somthing to say back that wasnt a your mom joke hahaha

Lol I know all my back ups are either yo mamas or just, my favorite, "your mom goes to college." works on everything.

Lolol serioisly! Unless your mom actually DOES go to college...ya, thats a curveball for ya

needmorecowbell said:
Lol okay So I think a purple firefish will look cool. I'm not doing 6 though.. Just don't want to that much.

Haha yesssss..... Im lovin this thread. 2 of the fiah i love are going to get to be in your sweet tank! When are we gunna name them??

Back
Top Bottom