Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol whenever I get them. Which wont be for a while most likely.. Maybe I'll get one though.. Lol I'm not really sure what I'll be doing. What do you think will be the cheapest of the fish on that list?

needmorecowbell said:
Lol whenever I get them. Which wont be for a while most likely.. Maybe I'll get one though.. Lol I'm not really sure what I'll be doing. What do you think will be the cheapest of the fish on that list?

I think the yellow watchman would be the cheapest

They have it for 20$ not sure if I'll buy it so I'll probably go this weekend to see if the rest of my stock there.

Okay I'll check that out while im there too. So it's going to be maybe a fish, part of my cuc ( a small part until the beginning of December when I'll buy some of the other fish and corals), and some food.

No fair! Haha we need updayes even If he IS broke...and i thought that the "first fish, some coral, and part of the cuc" would be added soon...

Hey Adam, on you profile it says you joined AA like almost a year ago.... Were you about to start a tank back then?

Ya, seriously! Have you ever had fw are anything?? You must have, but it seems you have been thinking about this one tank for years!! Hahah

SwimsWithFish said:
Woah now that I think about it I've been planning for 4 months!!!!!

Woah thats alot of time..and patience!! Patience is not a common trait in this hobby, thats fo sho. Lol haha i think adam built his sump like last yr or somthing, so i guess hes got you beat on the patience thing. 8) haha actually, now that i think about it, needmorecowbell isnt patient, just has to be due to no money in the wallet lol! There is a fine line in between the two i guess!

Lol I'm not patient, just broke. And sorry for the late update i was busy.. Anyways...

Update

I am waiting for my light that Is coming in tomorrow. I am also buying my cuc today. I probably will be tempted into getting a frag too.. Will it be okay for a day with lower lighting?

needmorecowbell said:
Lol I'm not patient, just broke. And sorry for the late update i was busy.. Anyways...

Update

I am waiting for my light that Is coming in tomorrow. I am also buying my cuc today. I probably will be tempted into getting a frag too.. Will it be okay for a day with lower lighting?

I think it would do fine, but what if your light is later than expected..? And ya, late update! Me and mattias over here have gotta keep you in check!

And also, I've been in the hobby for about 4 years now. Before this project, I had a gecko for about 3 months. It all started with a betta when I was 11. Then i upgraded to a ten gallon tank with an African cichlid.. I know it was a bad move lol. I started breeding German blue rams in it and was pretty successful until I got hair algae. Then I bought my 30 gallon and did a small African cichlid tank, a community tank, and a planted tank. The planted is where I messed stuff up. I almost caught my house on fire, I used a homemade sump, and wasn't taking care of the plants lime I should've. I turned it into a gecko tank with an albino leucistic leopard gecko and now have this which I will stick with till college. That's pretty much it :)

Gboy66 said:
I think it would do fine, but what if your light is later than expected..? And ya, late update! Me and mattias over here have gotta keep you in check!

Lol I was traveling through a state last night unexpectedly, my coach told me I had a fight in Ohio and that I should go. I got home at 1 feeling like crap, although I did okay in the fight but still lost. Still, I'm back now though lol, you definitely do need to keep me I'm Check, I would probably do something incredibly stupid haha

SwimsWithFish said:
Lol yeah it should be ok... Think about it, cloudy days over the ocean...?

Lol I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. I live in Pittsburgh and only see small lakes and 3 rivers...

Back
Top Bottom