Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you lived close I would give you my stuff free. It's pretty much just a light, substrate, heat pad, tank cover, and food. Costed me about 60-70$ total for equipment.

SWEEEET. I'll have an empty 10 gallon in a few months. Omg yeah I'm sold. This will be my next thing:D

If you don't mind I'd like to hijack your thread for one more second... Have you guys ever owned rats? That my other hobby aside from fish. They are THE BEST small animals you could ever have.

There awsome! They each have there own personalitys and they NEVER bite. I've had them for 3 years and they don't bite. There like a mix between a dog and cat behavior wise.

Lol rats? Sure i have rats. Iv got about one hundred of the suckersin my backyard...want one?

SwimsWithFish said:
Gboy are you starting a SW tank?

Im still thinkin about it, and i have 120$ to use! Problem is that i dont have a place to put it. I dont want to put it in a room where no one will see it, but my mom wont let me put it on the counter of the kitchen...think i could start one with 120? Lol haha

I got a biocube 29 with stand 2 powerheads a thermometer and a heater for 170$!!! Look on Craigslist, you never know. Lots of people sell already set up tanks for less than that! Check out Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some powerheads, salt, pfs, lr, base rock, refrometer (sp?) and thats basically it :)
Oh and its a 10g, id only put like a goby, maybe 1 other fish and a shrimp haha! Its be like a mini reef!

You have to just do it. If you don't, it won't get done. You'll end up saving and saving and saving but you won't ever actually set it up. I know from experience lol.

Update

I got my hermits, 10 of them. They are fun to watch because they tackle each other lol. Was 20$ overpriced? Btw, they do wonders in diatoms. Sandbed is as clean as it was in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom