want2findnemo's 75g tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't waste your test kit on the pH until the cycle is done, it will go a little whacky during it. You should start to see some nitrItes soon.
I love the rock work, excellent job!

Ammonia drop to 1
Sal 1.025

not even gonna bother measuring the other stuff until ammonia is 0

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0.25
Sal 1.020 (dropped a bit, I guess from all the RO/DI top offs)

There are pods everywhere all different sizes from "." to "===" big. Got like 12 featherdusters all over the LRs I picked up. But there is also aiptisa 3 i count so far.

Can't wait to get some stuff in the tank... Staring at my LR to see if new stuff pop out is getting a bit boring

Your SG shouldn't be dropping. The salt stays, the water evaporates.

MUHAHAHA TANK IS FINISHED CYCLING!!!

Must... hold... back... temptation... of adding too much stuffs...

Must... remember advice...

Must control... temptations...

:eggface::smilecolros::eggface:

Ok so I got 3 blue/green chromis in the QT and I used drip acclimation method to introduce the 5 margarita and 5 astrea snails and 2 hermits to the DT.

I'm going to pick up one cleaner and one blood shrimp and 10 Nassarius in two weeks.

The chromis are pretty active swimming around all over the place. I did a reading 12 hours after putting them in and my ammonia went up to like .25 the nitrite went up to like 1 and the nitrate is at like 20.

but then i did another reading 8 hours later cuz i was kinda worried and everything is 0 agian... I guess thats a good thing.

Here is a pic of one of my snails grazing the LR...

Here is are some pics of one of the hermits shoving the dirty brown stuff covered sand in his mouth and spitting it back out white and clean :D

Before...

dsc06361nv9.th.jpg

During...

dsc06380rq9.th.jpg

After...

dsc06384jw6.th.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7316/dsc06384jw6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom