Wanting to start a saltwater aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every biocube I see has been so upgraded that there is barely any stock parts on the tank expect the tank and the false wall.

I too am starting out . Do u guys recommend live sand!!? I just just ran into a place that sold it. I never knew about it.???

Personally, I love the biocubes. I had a 29g for a couple years, just sold it recently. But yeah they are a good starter tank. The only thing I would do is get the 29g version, you can keep alot more fish in it than the 14g, trust me on this one lol. The only thing I changed out was I added a media basket to the back compartment to make filtration easier and maintenance easier. It has lighting that will allow you to keep soft corals and lps corals which is pretty nice. (lps are the wavy corals and softies are like zooanthids).

So yes, I would highly reccomend one. :)

What's the EBay led panels ? Are they sold on eBay? What's the name brand? Does anyone have input on Aquallliumunation Hydra Fixtures?

Do u own these lights? I feel like its too good to be true?! Lol. I'm starting a 75 gal , so I would need 2 correct??

Wats a good number of fish for a 29 gal I am wanting some clowns and mabe a tang

Ok wat else can go with clowns

Blennies, gobies, dottybacks, lots of fish really but as a general rule of thumb you should add from least to most aggressive ( clowns fall into the latter category and IMO should be added last)

Ok awesome can't wait to get started just gotta save up and buy a couple things each week till I get everything:)!!!

Yep it's just so expensive I hope it all turns out ok I really want to have an awesome tank I think I will just start out with a bio cube or a smaller tank and see how it is but I really would like to do like a 50 gal tank with a sump but I don't really understand all that stuff yet!!

But when I get everything set up and my cycle goin wat is good corals to start with

Back
Top Bottom