Where is my fish?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TeamTrash

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, finished cycling the tank and got five margarita snails, five red legged hermit crabs and one damsel. After doing small water changes to get the fish used to my water it went in the tank. The snails and crabs are having a field day and have attacked rocks, substrate, and aquarium glass with great gusto. My little fish, on the other hand, is completely MIA! Haven't seen it since I put it in about an hour ago. There are plenty of nooks and crannies in the rockscape, so it could be hiding there, but is that normal???

Nevermind, was ogling the tank and found that my little fish was hiding in the bottom corner. At least it is still alive :)

you will notice it hiding for a bit to get adjusted to its new surroundings. my bi color blenny rarely came out of hidign till about a week ago and i've had it for a little over a month

Lol thanks! I was worried that I had already managed to kill my first fish!

Well, she ain't shy anymore and she is chowing down the food my daughter just gave her. I guess we are off to a good start :D

Back
Top Bottom