where to put CPR bak pak??? w/ pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supermarvin76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is a pic of my set up. I don't know where to put a CPR bak pak II when I get it. I would like to plumb it the most beniical way for the system. I would like to have it NOT on the back of the main tank...but that is an option.
Please give me some tips...where set it up and how to plumb...or go with a totally differant skimmer??
Thanks!!!

this pic is kind of old. The empty part of the sump now has a thin layer of live sand, 2 "balls" of chateo, and about 2-3 pounds of live rock rubble. Any advice about this would be great too!!!
Thanks again!!

Attachments

• tank_004_144.jpg
    tank_004_144.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 93
there is nothing to plumb with a CPR bak-pak 2...it's a simple hang-on skimmer. You can hang it on the back of your sump if you like.

since you have a sump, an in-sump skimmer would be better, as they're more efficient than hang-on's.

What I mean by plumbing it is, I have heard that you should NOT skim out of or after the refug area. I have absolute ZERO room actually in the sump for a skimmer.

Back
Top Bottom