20g Stocking ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spacedoll

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 20g freshwater cycled tank which I was planning on stocking with 2 mollies, 6 glofish and 5 kuhli loaches. But, as far as I can tell, it turns out NO ONE in my town (Wichita, KS) sells kuhli loaches! :shock: I'm unsure about online shopping for fish; I would hate to receive dead loaches in the mail! Anyone have any advice or new stocking ideas? I'd like to keep the glofish and mollies.
:thanks:

All of the fish in my tank have come in the mail. It seemed weird at first but not so much now; none of the local stores I've been to seemed to have healthy fish so I buy them from breeders and sellers online (mostly from this site). But if you don't want to try it how about a group of Corys? They stay mostly at the bottom and are fun fish. I have 8 Panda Corys(Corydoras) in my 29 gal although there are a lot of Cory species to choose from.

Thanks for replying! Buying a live animal online does seem weird to me, but its good to know that it can actually turn out really well. I'll look into buying online. How exactly are fish shipped?

Back
Top Bottom