30 gallon purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok...i decided a 55g is best. Now to break the news to my husband,lol.

I looked at both links you both game me! Great stuff! I was lucky enough to be given a 30gallon and a 50gallon tank!!! I pick them up on Thursday. An old friend had 2 given to her from her mother and she didn't want them. woo hoo!!! So not only does this save me some money tank wise, it also gives me the option to go with a nice Stand :fish2:

I am going to start with the 30 gallon first. I only want to do one at a time because I am terrified I will screw something up and hurt a fish. I am so excited!

I am going to start with the 30 gallon first. I only want to do one at a time because I am terrified I will screw something up and hurt a fish. I am so excited!

Haha good call. I'm planning a 30 gal planted freshwater and a 30 gal reef tank at the same time, and definitely am not doing them both at once. Not worth splitting my attention.

I think the 30gal for me is going to be silk plants and the 50 will be my big planted tank.

My husband was not very excited to hear I was given 2 tanks. haha oh well!

Back
Top Bottom