All The Help/Advice I Can Get!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so with reversing my UGF id have ammonia and nitrate issues? or i would not have gunk, ammonia, nitrate issues? recommend reversing? if so how do i do that? ive been reading on power head looks good.

do i have room for a eel? or lobster? do crabs stay under water? whats a good predator i can keep in my tank?

alright now im wanting to add some live plants or something along the nature to my tank for some of my nocturnal fish... i wanted like the green moss? that grow on logs or in my case plastic decor... is it easy to grow or dirty or anything? im just wanting everything to eat and a little better scenery... all advice and help is appreciated.
My Fish
2 Large Goldfish
3 Fat Goldfish
1 Normal Goldfish
1 Large Black Unknown Fish
2 Corydoras
1 Gourami
1 Betta
1 Albino Pleco
5 Tetra?

Goldfish & plants is a major challenge. The large goldfish (i assume you mean commons, vs the fat ones!) are likely to eat everything except pond plants.

The moss would be Java moss. However, that never survive with my fancy goldfish. (eaten within minutes.) With commons, it won't stand any chance.

You might try Java ferns or anubias. You can tie those onto logs or rocks, and they are more goldfish proof.

its a squeaker catfish? =]
besides the gold fish(ALL the goldfish) will any of those plants work for the rest of my fish? links to some helpful beginner plants.. hopefully with those listed.

UGF
Anyone know where i can get those little filter catridges for my under gravel filter? they seem to be slightly dirty and i dont think i can replace the carbon or can i? doesnt seem possible...

I don't think you need to run carbon, unless you are taking meds out. You can just get some poly fiber from Walmart or something, unless the ug filters don't use them.

Back
Top Bottom