Glass catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know the answer to that, but I was hoping my question could be answered here as well,

Can I put a glass cat in with neon tetras?

Yes and yes

Glass cats are not aggressive at all, so it would be ok with neons
Also, dwarf gouramis are only aggressive towards their own, so it should be ok, but it can also depend on tank size, what size tank are we talking about?

Those darn opalines. I've seen them in the store and they are very pretty. I would love to have one in my tank,
But honestly I am having a hard enough time keeping my honey gourami from being a bully.

We've actually started calling him Richard (as you can think what the nickname for Richard is)

He is half the size of most of my fish, yet still is big boss on campus.

I can only imagine what a mature opaline would be like !

Ok if we are talking about opaline a here, I would say no, BUT!, you can give it a shot, some opaline a are nice, I would rehome it and keep the dwarf, but it's up to you good luck:)

Yea, you know it's like betas, some are nice and some aren't ( it's funny because they both are from the same family)

Not sure what an opaline gourami is. I have mine with 2 kissing Gouramis and one dwarf gourami

opaline gourami are slightly larger reaching 6 inches and semi aggressive. off topic, but have you gone to sea level yet? they have a 15 or so inch giant gourami for $99.99 its crazy huge

Back
Top Bottom