Ill guppy need help !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shirleyi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:hide:Hi
I have had a 20 gallon tank with 7 guppies and 3 mollies for the past six weeks .One of my mollies died a few days ago ,I noticed he had white spots on him which I was reading up on and looked like Ich ,I treated the whole tank with Ich Rid a blue concentrate, and also separated the sick one from the rest . I had given three treatments 12 hours apart when he died. I gave the tank three more treatments after that ,and did not notice until I just read up on it that you are suppose to remove the carbon ?? .Anyway I have a guppy now who seems ill but no spots and none of the others have any spots at all . He just stays on the bottom of the hospital tank and will flap his side fins but his tail is rather not fanned out and almost comes to a point at the end and he will not swim to the top point at the end.Does anyone have a idea what this might be ? Funny thing with him yesterday was all the guppies grouped right along side him in one corner ,as If they ere protecting him and stayed there the whole day just about ,I found this strange what could this behavior be from > Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom