Oh CL how you make me feel obligated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jespenguin

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I am an avid craigslist lurker, and recently had a vision of another divided betta tank, but this time a black/with tank with red bettas:cool: So I find a deal on craigslist, 10gallon set up with a stand 20$, unfortunately it has fish. To be exact:

2 Black Kuhli
1 Male Betta
5 Dalmation Mollies
2 Cory Cats (not sure what kind, they just said small catfish so I'm assuming)
1 algae eater (who even knows what that will be)
1 goldfish
2 snails
3 neons

All of this with no heater, in Y-town Ohio. So needless to say, now I need to buy it for the sakes of these fishies, but dang is this a hot mess. So, what do we think I should do with this? I was thinking keep the mollies cause they fit the black/white theme and depending on the bettas color I'll pry keep him too cause I love them. I have some black kuhli's so I can increase that school. But as for everything else, eek! I just sold my 55 gallon today so I could move home for the summer, or else I'd have zero issues keeping everyone and getting them proper schools. Any suggestion would be greatly heeded, and if anyone is reppin OH and wants some of this hodge podge:brows: lol

Back
Top Bottom