One more day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

until my 12g nanocube comes! I have the matching stand already built, ready for the tank. I can't wait! :D

Yeah, the driftwood plus:

15 lbs Flourite Plant Substrate
Hagen CO2 System
A bunch of plants (I need to see what my LFS has first)

And eventually I want 3 dwarf puffers and three otos for the fish in the tank. Since I can't find either anywhere though, I was thinking about a bristlenose pleco and 3 bosami (sp) ranbows

I had two tanks a couple months ago and I sold them both to get the one 55g. Now I needed one more, that it this time, I swear!

thats what we all say but.. I just picked up a 10 and a 20 and I think im getting a 55 all for free.. I cant say no to tanks..LOL MTS again!!! :mrgreen:

Tony Starks said:
I had two tanks a couple months ago and I sold them both to get the one 55g. Now I needed one more, that it this time, I swear!

Uh huh...yup...I have every confidence that you will stick to this statement. In the meantime, you've gotta get the plants!

Say it with me. "Hi, my name is Tony.....and I am a fishaholic." The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. :D

Fishyfanatic said:
Say it with me. "Hi, my name is Tony.....and I am a fishaholic." The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. :D

Errrm...There is no cure for MTS...sorry.

That's great news Tony! Where are the pics??? :D

Its empty right now, give me a couple weeks to get it set up.

Back
Top Bottom