Rhyikin goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foskett96

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I sorry if I spelt the name wrong but I have noticed that when I have my tank lights off that my Rhyikin goldfishes head look like see through like a different colour. I don't no what is going on can someone please help me.

It doesn't look that bad but it's the only photo I could get.

Attachments

• image-3303169397.jpg
    image-3303169397.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 71
Foskett96 said:
Can someone please help me.

I will try. How is the fishes behavior? Is he eating well? What is your water quality like? How long has your tank been setup for? Do you notice any other symptoms?

Foskett96 said:
I sorry if I spelt the name wrong but I have noticed that when I have my tank lights off that my Rhyikin goldfishes head look like see through like a different colour. I don't no what is going on can someone please help me.

And it is spelt ryukin. :)

Please let us know if your fish is doing anything out of the ordinary-not eating, poop is different, acting unusual, swimming differently. Your water parameters will help us rule out any water quality issues. Did this happen overnight/suddenly? Or did you just happen to notice this?

Stupid question, but ...Are you sure its a Ryukin and not an Oranda?

Hi I noticed that this same goldfish under it normal gill has has something that looks like plastic. Of course it isn't plastic. It has all of the pattern and everything I just don't no what it is.

Back
Top Bottom