The wisdom in keeping an extra tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deb_unlimited

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well, today was an adventure. My husband was moving a piece of furniture (actually, it was the stand we are working on for the 30 gallon aquarium) when disaster struck. He tried to carry it without my help and ran the leg smack into one of my 10 gallon tanks. :banghead: As you can see from the picture, it was definitely mop and bucket time. This was the first tank that I set up two months ago and I did plan to disassemble that tank, with the lovely 1970s blue gravel (memories of growing up). Besides, my cobalt blue betta disappeared against the blue and I was always searching for him. Last week I took delivery on two 13.3 gallon bowfront frameless tanks. That was fortunate, though it meant throwing something together immediately while my betta hung out in a 1 gallon bowl and waited. Poor hubby felt terrible but all is well that ends well...:lol: At least the filter is good to go!

Attachments

• DSCF0098.jpg
    DSCF0098.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF0099.jpg
    DSCF0099.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 73
LOL, oh no! Well at least it turned out ok. I was recently carrying my empty quarantine tank to put it back into the closet when I smacked it against the door frame and cracked it. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom