Wanting to start-a native fish tank ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dylan5359

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I'm on vacation here in MA, and of course I get into talking about aquariums and fishes. My uncle told me about his friend back in NY , is a huge fisherman and also has a native fish tank full of small fish he finds. He's no dummy either, has all the licenses required and knows a bunch about fish. He said his friend and him could take me some time in the summer. I really want to start a native fish tank now! Here in the lake in MA, I caught 3 crayfish. Is there anyway I could use them? They are ADORABLE. I want to setup a 29 gallon native fish tank with some nice plants, branching driftwood, etc. Please let me now the pros and cons. The crayfish are currently in a decent sized bucket. I'm doing PWCs with Poland spring, which they acclimated nicely too. They are very active. I'm searching on google what to feed them.? I'd you think it's a better idea to just let them free I'm all for it. Thanks guys.

Throwing the crayfish back tomorrow. Done some reading up and they'd be better off. :b

Back
Top Bottom