About to throw the towel in think fish has ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I have the feeling the the lfs is telling me anything to get money be I learned from that I am not putting any more fish in the tank have 2 common clowns and shrimp couple of crabs and snails going to build on my live rock and coral to build on a proper Eco system anybody have any ideas for cheap and nice coral amones etc going to get a better idea then move to a bigger tank thanks again for all the help guys

First I'd hold off on anything until your system stabilizes. An anemone shouldn't be I. A tank until 6 months to a year due to swings in tank parameters. As for coral, without knowing what Kind of lighting you have it'd be difficult...but I'd say to try a mushroom. They are low light and pretty hardy.

I have t5 lighting with led night viewing lights was thinking about getting a nem for the clowns would it be a good idea

Clowns do not need an anemone. It sounds to me that your lighting won't be enough to keep an anemone anyway. I wouldn't keep one with less than 6 bulbs on a t5ho unit. Along with that, is wait a minimum of 6 months before attempting one as fluctuation in parameters could lead to stress and death, which would poison your tank.

Back
Top Bottom