Anyone had a positive experience when their fish got pop eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonz

Aquarium Advice Regular
MY blue dot fish has popeye in one of his eyes. I right away took tests and my parameters are where they should be. Had him for about 10 months and no fish bothers him stress wise and is king of the tank. He is eating and doing his jawfish things. I cant get him out of the tank. Is there anything i can do for him to help him survive. So far he seems his fighting any infection

Attachments

• image-3601975751.jpg
    image-3601975751.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 121
  • image-4152155305.jpg
    image-4152155305.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 117
I had two yellow tail damsels that got it. One wasn't so bad and cleared up. The other one got weak, other fish began to pick on him, he didn't make it.

Hi my Arc eye hawk fish has the popeye had it for a week he is eating ok and is not getting bullied you can get a bacterial cure for it but custom won't let it in where I live I have done a water change hope it clears up soon

My dwarf angel got it in one eye ( I assumefrom an injury) Healed up on its own after about a week. I hear if its one eye its usually injury and will heal up, if its two it needs to be caught and treated in a QT tank.

Yeah it in one eye so I think it might be from my spiny black sea urchin

my clarkii clown had it, my lfs said to do more water changes, so I did and it went away!! He's still fine today and this happened a year ago!

Back
Top Bottom