Blury eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefway

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi I noticed on the first day that I got my blue throat trigger(male) has blury eyes but I thought its just because he got stressed out but it has been 2-3 weeks like that, so I am wondering how can I get rid of it... thanks in advance guys

Will do, I'll move it to the sick fish section.

What are your water parameters?
Do you have a QT?
Remember, you are highly overstocked (or were) and might be the beginning of many uphill battles.

When you say blurry I think you mean cloudy,right. IME making sure of pristine water conditions will help alot. Can you post your water test results.

Is the same tank as, "this are my set up" thread?
" I have four 3''-4'' fishes: Naso, Blue Powder, regal, and a blue throat trigger.
now all this are small fishes 1'' to 2'' : 4 perculiar,2 purple gobies, 2 blue tang(I know they grow big but cant get them out any more) 1 spotted cardinal, thats about it...

you guys probably think I am crazy but reason y I have soo many fishes is because I just upgrade it to this 90G and all the small fishes that I just mention it was on my 29 gallon before and I had them for more that 4 years therefore I dont want to donate them cuz I have feelings towards them..."

the par of my tank are 0 ammonia 0 NO3 pH 7.8 light off; 7.9 light on(I am working on it to get to 8.1) i have to do it slowly cuz my dKH is 150, and the temp is 81.
ohh yeah I still have a spare 29 biocube, I might use it for QT, but I think its a bit too expensive for a QT isnt? well I have a spare 15 gallon coleman cooler(the big picnic size) you guys think I can use that for QT

p.s. I still dont understand why my sump has a 0.1 pH higher than my main tank. is that normal; well I just add marine buffer last 4 days so I think its normal right?

Last edited by a moderator:
How often are you doing PWC`s? Smaller frequent weekly PWC`s in my tank keep the PH where it needs to be. I know not all salt mixes perform like that. What brand are you using?

I am using reefsalt from JL(on sale right now) I change my water every 2-4 days (around 4 gallon) since I move this tank from my buddys place 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom