Briareum stechei eroding away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vettitude

Aquarium Advice Regular
Can someone give me some advice on lighting or flow? All parameters are fine so I am not concerned about them. Can't think of anything else. Can you? First pic is day one. 2nd pic sort of looks like male pattern baldness LOL

Attachments

• image-181122345.jpg
    image-181122345.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2467299736.jpg
    image-2467299736.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 64
Moderate flow and moderate lighting. They are encrusting so they need calcium. You should post your tank parameters just because it may help determine your problem. Make sure to include alk, calc, mag, and phosphate if possible. Also what if any supplements do you add to your tank? Over the years I've only seen that kind of deterioration in good water parameters when there is way to much strontium in a system. Imo it always seems like polyp corals are the first ones to show signs( plays, zoos, star polyps, and encrusting gorgonians which is what you have). Since your other corals in your pictures appear to be healthy I'm thinking that's not the problem. Also how long have you had them and what steps did you take to acclimate?

Back
Top Bottom