Canary Blenny died in 1 week.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eggpaul

Aquarium Advice Activist
Help! My tank has been perfect. 2 months in and all has gone well. Nitrates are zero. Clownfish are happy for 2 weeks. Blenny was fine all week after I got him last Saturday. Eating shrimp and swimming around. today he was hiding for a few hours and then suddenly started swimming in circles all around the place. As of he had a heart attack. Now he's dead. What happened? Did he get stung by a coral? I have a bubble, moonstone favia, hammer, frogspawn, and other softies. Please help

I wouldn't have thought so, I have all of those corals and never had any problems. What's your other parameters? Amm, temp, salinity?

I wouldn't have thought so, I have all of those corals and never had any problems. What's your other parameters? Amm, temp, salinity?

Ammonia is zero, temperature ranges from 79-81 each day. When he went nuts the temp was at 81. 6 days ago it was 102 outside and my tank went to 84, but everyone was fine. Specific gravity is at 1.024-1.025

Back
Top Bottom