cuts ? Ich? hlle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carbon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I woke this morning to find my tang having what looks like two gauges in his side midway down his torso white in contrast with the yellow I'm not sure if he cut him self or if they are some other form of marine parasite showing up they don't look like what has been described as ich but he is acting rather odd anyone have an idea on how to ID what may be and possibly treat the poor guy.. Also I just bought some cleaner shrimp three days ago (possible vehicle for diseases)

nope one tang I do have some clakii clowns but I don't think there capable of doing that. (correct me if I'm wrong). I am hoping he just got spooked while sleeping and maybe came across some live rock in haste.. he is a very skidish fish Im just hoping its not serious as I have no hospital tank and this makes me know that I probly need to start one...

What kind of tang is it? If its a yellow tang they will show a white strip on both sides if scared / stressed. This is normal if so. They also tend to have a bit more brownish color at night.

Back
Top Bottom