Has anyone seen me???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterNuB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm a green spot mandarin. I'm about 3.5" long and my owner can't find me. Ugh!
I've had this guy for about 7 months. I recently switched from a mag 350 and hob fluidized bed filter over to a 40g sump. I'm thinking that the Copepod pop dropped. Do these guys burrow themselves? Help!

image-758416665.jpg

I don't know if they burrow, but he looks kinda skinny to me in that pic. :( how long has it been since you've seen him?

I saw him yesterday morning. That's kind of an old pic. He's camera shy. Lol. I gave myself so much credit for being able to make him eat frozen foods. Ugh.

My greenspot does sometimes appear in the am covered in sand particles, so I assume he burys somewhat. You might also want to check your drain (filter sock) to see if he went on a walkabout to check out the new sump.

I thought about checking that out. It'd be a hell of a ride. Up over hob overflow through 2 90s. I sure hope he is in there. Or burrowing...

I heard others say they found a wayward fish in their sump, even with overflows. Be careful removing the sock, recently a member reported he actually killed a fish in the sock trying to get him out.

Now that I think of it, there's no way he could be down there. I have pieces of filter pads in each of my hob overflows. The parts between wall and tank. I'm going to look in black overflow piece that sits inside the tank. Fingers are crossed.

Although possible I doubt your mandarin went into the over flow. They tend to hang out in the rock, I also have a spotted mandarin and I only see him every other day. Hope he turns up, they are beautiful fish.

Back
Top Bottom