Help my clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Takeme2water

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone! How are you? I have been given a 55gallon SW tank that from what I've been told has been running for 6+ years and orignally had only a mating pair of clowns. I've now had the tank for 7-8months and have added to it. The tank now has the 2 nemos, 2 brittle stars, a pajama cardinal, 2 damsels, a banded shrimp, a manderin, a sailfin tang, and some various soft corals/mushrooms. Everyone looks good and healthy but my female clown which has recently been hiding in the same spot and only coming out for feedings and a lil spin around the tank evry so often. This has been going on for a few days maybe a week. I thought originally she must be laying eggs or something and now I'm noticing small faint lil white spots starting to develop. I know what the white spots are probably gunna turn out being - ICH! Yay! But is that wierd behavior common with ich or is it clown disease? She's the only fish acting strangely. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom