Help nudibranchs eatin zoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a nudi is a sea slug type creatuer you said spiky wich leads me to beleive bristle worm does it look like a slug or a centipede

Its a lil tiny green spikey looking thing that is only on the zoos I can try to get a picture of one but they are so small its not a bristle worm...

Yes for crabs an stuff.but these things are tiny they just hang out on the zoo rock I think the only way is to dip the rock in something maybe fresh water or something...

Feelthereefer said:
Yes for crabs an stuff.but these things are tiny they just hang out on the zoo rock I think the only way is to dip the rock in something maybe fresh water or something...

noo no fw dip that'll do more harm than good whats on the piece of rock only one zoa colony?

Its a decent colony two or diff colors its a nice piece I think I have a picture of it befor these things started messing with it...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110417_234327.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110417_234327.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 83
I did do that knocked them off with a chop stick but there is pretty many and there are eggs..i have read that they can really be a pain in the *** I dunno what to do

Back
Top Bottom