ich/finrot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also I do not advise anyone to use a cleaner wrasse as a preventative measure or as a means of "curing" a tank. That's why I even said three times that I think I just got lucky. If the ich somehow reappears within the next week I will admit I was wrong. I'm not trying to push anyones buttons or rub anyone the wrong way. I'm just going by what is clearly evident in my tank. My poor coral beauty would be extremely succeptible to ich. She's constantly missing a scale or having torn fins due to my large clowns. But so far no fish has shown any signs of it in these past two months. If anything I thought this could be a nice success story but clearly everyone thinks, even after two months, that I'm wrong.

Sergie said:
Also I do not advise anyone to use a cleaner wrasse as a preventative measure or as a means of "curing" a tank. That's why I even said three times that I think I just got lucky. If the ich somehow reappears within the next week I will admit I was wrong. I'm not trying to push anyones buttons or rub anyone the wrong way. I'm just going by what is clearly evident in my tank. My poor coral beauty would be extremely succeptible to ich. She's constantly missing a scale or having torn fins due to my large clowns. But so far no fish has shown any signs of it in these past two months. If anything I thought this could be a nice success story but clearly everyone thinks, even after two months, that I'm wrong.

Nobody thinks you are wrong. When you post something you have to expect other folks opinions and experiences. I wish you the best but I have my opinion also as do others. You just read them and weed out what you believe to be right. Good luck on your tank

Back
Top Bottom