Naso tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosnianblood69

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i bought a naso a couple days ago and he was swimming happy and eating well. Added some more rock yesterday and find him dead this morning. Any reasons why hed be dead so quick? Also i havent seen my hippo around either you think he might be dead too?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417121520.796143.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417121527.575327.jpg heres some pics. No signs of ich or anything. All parameters are in check and the shininess on the fish is because he was in the freezer for a little while. The white spots i think are from the hermits getting to him

No it was dry rock, and i added 45 pounds of rock to my tank that has 55 pounds live

Changes to the rock work can be very stressful on fish, so it may be that. Have you tested your params since adding the rock ?

I havent tested parameters after and yea i rinsed it in ro/di before putting it in. It was pukani from BRS

So i am getting a new naso today because the store was kind enough to replace him. The new one will be bigger though. Should i quartine or just put him in the tank?

Back
Top Bottom