need help asap plz...ich can it be treated in tank with corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ORION411

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a clown fish with what appears to be ich although he's not rubbing rocks yet nor are the other fish showing any signs at all but I've never experienced this problem and have no qt tank (stupid move on my part) so my question is can it successfully be treated in the tank with the other fish and corals without killing them?

get yourself a qt tank pronto. Don't treat your display tank, any meds worth anything will harm your corals and inverts (ex. copper). Copper and hypo are the only real proven treatments Good luck

Cheapest place I find tanks is craigslist or local forums

I have a 10 gallon I just set up total cost was 30.00 from Walmart came with light filter and other crap I don't need but it serves its purpose

bskerrichard27 said:
I have a 10 gallon I just set up total cost was 30.00 from Walmart came with light filter and other crap I don't need but it serves its purpose

Wow that's all u paid and everything u need is included heck ima have ta head to wall mart ASAP does it need to be constantly running?

I have mine up know but once I'm done ill take it down till I add new fish then ill set it up again ...

Lol its ok click on my picture then go to treads started by user and u will see it

Sweet so that's all there is to it nothing to complicated some PVC for hiding places I take it and I c some tubing for what I guess would be an air stone for better water agitation

Yep used some left over occur from my Sump build and a air stone filter with just sponge no carbon .. nothin more that way I don't have a erge to stock it

Back
Top Bottom