NOT MY CLOWN!! i just got my tank back together...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

juice28

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok, Im back.. anyone who has read my previous post knows what bad luck Ive been having(when it rains it pours..) I think my clown has Brooklynella his lips are white and he is Breathing really hard. the problem is.. he is in the display tank..he is captive bred and has been doing fine for a couple weeks,(since my last ordeal in my display and the breaking of my QT tank and the hole in my tote and the crack in my cooler...yea I know..) I just happened to notice him breathing hard a few minutes ago(Aug 28 1:18 am) so I check my water agitation and its good and no other fish is breathing hard..now im trying to catch him(super hard in the display) but i was wondering, if he does have it, how do I..prevent reinfestation in the display? and where can I get formalin from? There is no way im going to get my suntail goby, spotted mandarin and engineer out without tearing down the tank completely.. my other 2 clowns appear to be fine, all are eating well and bobbing around the tank like clown do...im pretty much broke for another week so i cant go out and buy replacement QT yet and all that to set it up, I might be able to get another tote or two but that wont be until monday at the earliest...depending on my check size(rent will be due..) and my water changes are scheduled around payday, monday so Ive used my water change water already I usually have one extra jug but money has been tight lately...any ideas?

The ony thing I can think of is you`ll need to QT the fish and leave the main fishless.

Back
Top Bottom