Sick morray eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boolay1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
Help!! My tank has been hit with ich and now just have my moray eel and lion fish. I have been treating with copper as per the instructions but now my eel has stopped eating is this normal?

Help!! My tank has been hit with ich and now just have my moray eel and lion fish. I have been treating with copper as per the instructions but now my eel has stopped eating is this normal?

Need more information on water parameters. It is not normal for the moray to stop eating.

I've heard that in many situations that when water parameters or anything stressful in general happens it can cause a moral to stop eating for as long as weeks at a time. Some thing may be bugging him , but also sometimes they just go through fasting periods. I wouldn't worry about it excessively. Just keep offering him food once a week and when he gets hungry he'll eat. Water params would help though, since it's right after an ich outbreak.

Back
Top Bottom