sick shrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got bait?

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 120 gal reef only w/ Rodactus, yellow polyps, 3 dif. color ricordias, feather shrooms, zoos, blue/purple metalics, sand polyps, lettuce nudibranch and typical janitor crew. However, the red/purple pimpled shrooms aren't looking so hot. My parameters are good, routine water changes, carbon and ph pad in use. I have had these shrooms for two months and have always looked great. I did have one recent casualty, a slug. When I was removing the dead slug he did release what looked to be a white cloud of toxin of sorts. everything else looks fine. Are the red pimpled shrooms any more susceptible to this toxin? Attached is a pic of the deceased slug.

the attatchments are there, they are just not viewable right now, we hope to have this fixed this evening.

There has been an issue with the view topic page, I changed something on that page yesterday and when I reuploaded them...no pics. We are going to re-upload a previous version when we can.

Shrooms are startin to come back to life. What's weird is they are only expanding half waf. It's weird the top half would be 1"-2" in diameter and the bottom would be still shriveled up. The small ones seem fine, fully opened. Only seems to have affected the larger shrooms.

Is there anything I can add to the water to help the healing process. I know that's kinda difficult not knowing exactly what caused this. But, is there a generic magic potion they like alot. I know they're just shrooms, but these are my favorite in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom