THis Shrimp is a threat no more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I heard my young nephew crying when he was playing with the puppy. The puppy was teething and nipped him. I got so angry that I yanked every tooth out of that puppies mouth.

To play devil's advocate here (and to counter some of the animal rights tempo of this thread) :twisted:

I kill and butcher my own meat. I keep animals for my pleasure, and to keep my favor they had best behave the way I wish. My father has killed every dog that bit him (I have only witnessed it once however) and the same fate awaits any animal that harms my daughters. :soap:

That having been said, you do realize that you can't get any store credit on a damaged coral banded shrimp? I'd have left him in the hospital tank until I could have traded him on a cleaner or fire shrimp.

Send the heat my way. I get enough of it for my UGF and my all fake decor; but on the bright side, it with all tank bred fish means zero reef impact.

Well, I'm pretty sure xahx has learned his lesson. I don't think battering him anymore will help. Yes I'm just a newb, but I love my fish and wouldn't want to see them hurt by any means. And I'm not saying what he did was right, but the CBS will grow his claws back.

Live and learn, just don't do it again xahx!! :wink:

To play devil's advocate here
Cool!
(and to counter some of the animal rights tempo of this thread)
I am about as conservative as you will find, but there should be a sense of decency in keeping pets IMO.
I kill and butcher my own meat.
Nothing wrong with that.
I keep animals for my pleasure, and to keep my favor they had best behave the way I wish.
Which brings me to my point. We are talking about aquatic animals which I doubt will behave in the way you wish them to.

My father has killed every dog that bit him (I have only witnessed it once however) and the same fate awaits any animal that harms my daughters
I'm not trying to flame anyone, but I have a real problem w/ this. I have owned several dogs, I currently have a Rottweiler named Judas who is 115lbs. I have never heard of a properly trained police dog attacking the handling officer. Alot of the time the officer even takes the dog home w/ him/her allowing it to interact w/ their family. My question is what did someone do to the dog to make it feel uncomfortable/unsafe around it's "pack"-I see that as a training problem(or worse, most times it's b/c of abuse) on the human's part. After all, we are SUPPOSED to be the more intelligent ones. Mis-handling dogs always strikes a nerve w/ me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom