Torch coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 4 t5 HO 33w

2 actinic
2 10,000
2 coralia nano 425 power heads on a 29g aquarium

Is on the bottom, placed in the middle for a couple of days and seem doing worst...

The power heads are 425 g per h each placed one on each end,the torch have 4 heads and 3 looks fine...

I guess,was just wondering.

Was reading about iodine, but if anything go wrong means I will lose all my torch, I guess 3 heads is better than nothing.
I will just keep an eye in the next few days to see if the 3 be fine.
Thank u

image-1116066636.jpg

Having the same problem with my torch. It has 5 heads and 2 new ones on the way. It only had 2 heads when I got it too, so it's been doing very well. One head just started shriveling up a couple days ago and this morning it was completely gone. That is a hermit crab on the dead head now. Hoping the rest will survive. Not sure what caused this.

Keep my posted, your torch looks good, do you feed it?

I add some Microvore to the tank at night from time to time, and spot feed with it when I'm not too lazy. My corals have been growing like crazy since I started using it.

image-1817248765.jpg

Torch has been doing really good. I did a water change And changed out all the filters to be safe. All the other heads seem uneffected to whatever happened to the head that died. My next step is learning how to frag some of the heads. Hope your torch is doing better.

Look like is losing tentacle every day, the other 3 are doing good, so I'm going to live it, yours looks great!!!

Back
Top Bottom