What a sad evening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Speakerman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My maroon clown named arron is paralized from the front fins back...he got sucked into a powerhead today when I was gone...when I got home I couldn't find him so I check there arfter checking in all the rock...and he was still clinging to life....I got him out but he's pretty mest up...I don't think he is going to make it.

He is the coolest fish I've had next to my Oscars...He would come up to my hand when I put it in the water with the brine shrimp... He never stopped moving around...allways swimming from one side of the tank to the other. I don't think he will ever swim again.

I wish there was something I could do...I'm so sad... Haven't been this sad since I set up my first fw tank....everything went well for a long time till it crashed and all of my fish died along with all the live plants...

Thats about how I feel right now...It wouldn't be so bad but I have to watch him wiggle around the tank trying to swim like he always used to...A sad day for fish lovers everywhere to loose a buddy like this...Truely heart breaking.

I`m sorry about your fish. We need to take care of that powerhead. Put some type of sponge or guard over it so it wont happen again. Again I`m sorry and here`s to him making a comeback.

Sorry to hear that. Do you have a QT. If so, put him in there, lower the salinity, to help him out.

Do some PWC`s and make sure of some good water conditions and make sure he eats. Even if it`s a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom