What could this be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesH

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have just noticed down the side of my yellow tang is a dark patch and looks like lumps under his skin anyone now what this could be?

Attachments

• image-2735234255.jpg
    image-2735234255.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 223
Umm yea but only pellet. How do they get worms? Is worms serious? And will it clear up with pristine water parameters or do I need to treat?

Panic over!!! It was just food he's eating alot more since I've taken out the clown trigger I had :) man I'm so paranoid about every little thing, anyone else like that??

Me too!!! About everything!!! Now my lion has this skin like film over his eyes and I'm losing sleep!!! This hobby is going to be the death of me.....sorry to vent on your thread....I know where you guys are coming from

I had this problem when i first got
My lion but it cleared up after a
Few water changes and excellent water parameters how long have you had it?

I got him a week ago with a smaller red volitan and clown trigger.... Lfs told me to freshwater dip him for a minute or so for the next couple days....

Is your clown trigger bothering him at all?? Sounds like you have a similar stock to what I had. I ended up giving my clown trigger back because he bit half my lions fin off!! As for the fresh water dips IMO that will cause more harm then good because your stress him out even more! How are your parameters?

Water Is good and the clown doesn't seem to be bothering him at all....I'll try another water change and see if that helps....

Do u no your results? Take it your fish only? Ammonia is normally the culprit but it cud be anything

Probly just stress from the move then is it eating?

Back
Top Bottom