What is this coming from my linkia star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the info guys. Best of luck with your star. Maybe you will get lucky and he will make a comeback with a little TLC

Amazingly...the brown things are gone, and the star is still alive and moving around. Please, Please, Please...let it have been a something survivable ... Guess we will find out over the next few weeks.

Did you ever find out what this was? Mine is doing the same thing right now.

Sorry to hear that Marc. I`ve had mine for 3+ yrs now and I really think that feeding and acclimation play a big part.

I would like to extend my apologies as well. I , like few others attempted keeping a linkia and lost mine about two weeks in. As James said I believe it really comes down to us not really knowing what they eat not to mention many other factors like acclimation. Some animals just dont belong in our tanks in my opinion, with linkias being one of them.

I would like to extend my apologies as well. I , like few others attempted keeping a linkia and lost mine about two weeks in. As James said I believe it really comes down to us not really knowing what they eat not to mention many other factors like acclimation. Some animals just dont belong in our tanks in my opinion, with linkias being one of them.

I certainly agree with you on this one.

Back
Top Bottom