Xenia Lesion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Doom2

Aquarium Advice Regular
The Xenia that was on my live rock when I bought it had a little hole in the base of it. I finally got my new T5 lights today. A few hours after I turned on the new lights, I noticed that the little hole now has a little yellow bulge protruding from it. It was just a hold before I added the brighter lights. I found that this might be a bacterial disease for the coral but nothing else. Anyone have any ecperience with this?

Also, it appears that this Xenia has a tube worm that poked through its base. It that any cause for concern? (to the right of the yellow lesion)

img_956510_0_7c8189e3e56cefeffa768370d473f4a5.jpg

I can't believe that nobody has seen this!! I guess I'll just leave it until it gets worse and let nature take its course!!

I have my Xenia and a Few Tube Worms poked right threw it but they will bull dose right thru them with out no harm... He'll be ok.... As for bacteria I think that just may be growth of another Xenia growing... But I could be wrong...

It has a few mini-me's poking out and none look like this but I guess Xenias are troopers and this won't bother it!!

Back
Top Bottom