Albino Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot post pictures but will add to "my photos" someone told me it is a stress or excitement response

Healthy albino plecos are not "white" but a light orangey pinky color. Their fins should be whole and not frayed and upright most of the time. When they are very pale, they are unhappy for some reason.

So the rosy head and pinkish cheeks are normal? My blue eyed albino does not have that redish hue

So the rosy head and pinkish cheeks are normal? My blue eyed albino does not have that redish hue

Are you sure the other one is albino? Oven ever heard of an albino pleco with blue eyes. That would look amazing! Do you have a pic?

My albino gibbi is a solid yellowish colour with matching eyes- it looks really good on him. But I like the pale, rosy-cheek look on the Bristlenoses :)

There is a picture of my blue eyes in *my profile *my pictures *29 g cube. Can't see blue eyes well

There is a picture of my blue eyes in *my profile *my pictures *29 g cube. Can't see blue eyes well

He is adorable! He'd make beautiful babies with my albino girl. She is always laying eggs! Here she is with her number 1 male:

image-2409860976.jpg

I wouldn't mind so much raising so many babies just to give them away if I could get just one marble like the dad!

I added another pic to *my profile *my photos *new additions - you can see the blue eyes !!

I found out that one of my Albino pleco's is a girl!!! Named Harold. Still named Harold. 2 boys 1 girl We have Hoover, Jr, and Harold

Back
Top Bottom